Tuesday, May 26, 2015

We are Official

Good Morning Everyone,
We have been very busy with EVERYTHING! The kids are coming up on their last few days of school, which they are overly excited about. My darling girl will be Graduating from VPK next week.. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that. Happy she is growing into a beautiful and smart little girl or sad that she is no longer my little baby. :/
Halen, is such a sweet, handsome and intelligent young man. Seriously, I know it is going to be a great day when I drop him off in the morning and as he starts to walk away, he will turn around and give me a little wave.
Reece's Rainbow set up our FSP (Family Sponsorship Program) account andit went live yesterday! Seriously Ya'll, $87 already. This is a great start and I hope we can keep it up. If you would like to go check out our little blurb at
http://reecesrainbow.org/93490/sponsorchinchak
I can't tell you how much of a blessing this experience has become already. We love him so much and can not WAIT to bring him home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment