Tuesday, June 2, 2015


Good Morning Everyone,

This week we will have our first Home Study visit. Everyone keeps telling me to just stay relaxed and assures me this will be the easiest part of this whole process, but I am scared to DEATH. I keep thinking, "I need to clean this and move this over here". We are a far from perfect family, I know this, and we are a special kind of crazy and I just keep hoping our Social Worker will appreciate that! :)

I made a tiny purchase for Wetherby this weekend! We are a beach family. LOVE the beach and we have our own little area that we go to every time we hit New Smyrna (It is even where we said, "I DO"). So I bought him his first pair of flip flops! I wonder, has ever worn a pair?


I want to quickly say, "Thank you" to those who have supported our decision to adopt. I have gotten support from unexpected places and None from places where I did expect. The Lord works in mysterious ways for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment