Sunday, November 8, 2015

Angel Tree Fundraiser

Each year, the wonderful people from Reece's Rainbow do a fundraiser called, The Angel Tree. Warm hearted folks pick a child (or five!) to warrior for. The hope is to raise as much funding as possible to be held in a grant for this child which will in turn be given to their adoptive family while in process. These grants are so so important. They are there to help the adoptive families and the funds are used to pay orphanage fee's or visa's or whatever they need to get them home. 

This is tough work! The goal is $1,000 but really anything is appreciated and goes a long way. There are a few kiddo's I want to bring attention to. Please keep in mind there are SEVERAL children listed with RR; These are only a few! 

My family has signed up to be a warrior for Zeke. Look at this kid! Sweet, handsome, active... He has waited for a family for 6 years. Let's help make this his last. 

http://reecesrainbow.org/38452/zeke-l



I have heard Marv is smart, sweet and wants a family. His grant has grown and will continue to grow until his family arrives. He has an entourage of followers and you can check him out here! 



This last little boy has stolen so much of my heart. I wish, wish, wish I could bring him home. He is in the same orphanage as my W. From what I have heard he is very much the big brother to my little boy. My heart melts every time I look at. Those big eyes and that beautiful smile. I will do cart wheels the day I see he has been brought home. 

http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=Charlie


I am begging each and everyone of you who read this to please consider a dollar to each of these boys. The cost of one day's coffee. That is it, $3. Think about it and DO it! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment