Sunday, August 9, 2015

Donation Give-A-Way

Happy Sunday Morning Everyone!!
 
I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go this morning! I feel like things are progressing quickly with our Home Study which should be completed this upcoming week and I feel like everything is going to zip right along, which is wonderful. My family still has an incredibly long way to go before we are fully funded for our adoption of Wetherby, but I am not going to let anything stand in our way.
 
This process has opened my eyes to the amount of good people still in this World. The news and media always keeps focus on the negativity in the world, but I am determined to remember and teach my children that for every bad thing that happens in the world there is a good thing to offset it. It may be small, but it does exist, somewhere.
 
I have always been a believer in doing random acts of kindness, doing things without expecting anything in return and so forth. I've tried to assist fellow adopt families in ways that I could because I believe in all things good. I have been touched by several families in the Reece's Rainbow community over the last year. I have promised myself that I will always be an advocate for those who can not speak up for themselves and I will always help other families.
 
The Turner Family has touched me as of recent and I want to do something to help both our families get a little closer to the thing we are fighting for, our boys. The Turner Family is adopting Jonathon, a sweet young man from Eastern Europe who was at risk of aging out of the orphanage. They met Jonathon while on a mission last year, it is a beautiful story and you can hop over to their blog for all the sweet details.. beleivinginfaith.blogspot.com
 
So I started putting together these clutch purses to use towards a fundraiser and then I thought, "Let's do it a little different!"
 
 
I have two of these clutches, one Rose Pink and one Turquoise and both are filled with some sweet little goodies that are perfect for Mom, Grandma, even a teacher's gift. Want to know one of the BEST things about them? Many of the items I purchased to fill these came from little shops owned by other Adopt Momma's! So it has come full circle; how much better can it get? Inside are things like tissues, organic lip balm, handmade magnets, coffee and tea, bible/ planner clips, and more. In all each clutch is valued around $30-$35 and will arrive to you already beautifully packaged.
 
 
 
It is a super easy entry and does not take much time at all and an automatic entry is easy peasy! All you have to do for one FREE entry is share this blogpost with everyone. You could share it on Facebook and be sure to tag me so that I will know! Your post has to be public to maximize potential views!
 
You can also make a set donation to gain more entries... the more entries, the better your odds of winning! :)
 
$10 = 5 entries
$15 = 10 entries
$20 = 15 entries
and so on....
 
Pick which color you hope to receive:
Turquoise is the Turner Family, http://reecesrainbow.org/86887/sponsorturner
Rose Pink is the CHINCHAK Family, http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=CHINCHAK
and donate the appropriate amount to their FSP and email the receipt to me so I can tally and add your entries. Yes, you CAN donate to both! :)
 ** If you don't email it or PM me the receipt, I do not have a way to track your entries-- hoperenea@rocketmail.com**
 
The giveaway will start today, 8/9/15 and run until 8/13/15 9pm PST so get your donations in!! I will add the entries and video the drawing of the winner and post to Facebook and announce here as well.
 
Good Luck to All and Bless those that are able to participate! If you can't participate this time, please pray for our families and all of the families adopting. :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment