Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Christmas with the Chinchak's

Great Morning to everyone! As I am sure the world knows we are working so hard to bring home our sweet, "Wetherby" and with each day that passes we get a little closer! 

I have been working on a couple crafty ideas and we are so excited to hopefully start receiving a few orders on these. We are having a lot of fun with some of these and we pray they will bring your family happiness. 😍

We have our fun Santa Letters which are written to your littles from Santa, signed, sealed and stamped and sent all the way from the North Pole! They are personalized to fit your little one's personality and they will love getting their own mail. Perfect for stockings too! Just use our form to order! We can also work out a price to get a "family" letter as well. $10 for the first, $7 for the second, $4 for the third and $1 each after that. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/my-drive?gl=us&source=mog&rfd=1

Next up, our beautiful ornaments personalized for your family! Tell me your child's country or state and I will hand cut from cork and pin their region or city with a heart, my favorite verse will grace the front, Samuel 1:27 and your family name and year on the back. Glitter and twine wrap up the outsides. These are only $15 each (again, discounts for multiples) and will last a lifetime. These would be beautiful gifts to friends who have adopted and you could pass them on to your children when they have their own trees too! 


Lastly, and my favorite!! Our book, "The Christmas House", that my son and I wrote this time last year. We are so proud of it. I wrote the words and he drew the pictures. I have always wanted to write a children's storybook and I finally did it with his help! He was always the inspiration and encouragement. In our story, Cody learns the holiday season is more then presents and candy; it is about your family and their presence too! For $12 we will sign and ship your copy to you ☺️


We will combine shipping on multiple items as well. You can always email me at hoperenea@rocketmail.comwith any questions! Thank you and Be Blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment